2) For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Golden Dust UK Ltd., Kemp House 160 City Road London UK EC1V 2NX.
What personal information will be collected
1).Your personal data will be collected while booking flight or other travel product with on our website e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent to allow us complete your booking with provide data.
2) We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
3) Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided by you while making booking with us is not stored. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use like sagepay, barclays. Golden Dust UK Ltd. will not have access to that information at any time. While booking over the phone we do share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
How do we use your personal information
1) We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
2) You information we collect used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information with our travel suppliers, Airline in order to complete your booking in best possible way,
3) If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
4) Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
1) We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
2) Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
1) If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed Golden Dust UK LTD, Kemp House 160 City Road London UK EC1V 2NX.
Where we store and transfer your data
1) We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
13) We may disclose your personal data outside of our group:
(a) In this regard that we sell or buy any travel product, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective supplier/ Airline.
b) Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
15) You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us Dataprotection@viaholiday.co.uk Or Address Golden Dust UK Ltd.
Security of information
1) The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email Dataprotection@viaholiday.couk There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
1) You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we can be using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you.
13. Feedback / complaints / contact
If you have any enquiries, comments or complaints about this Notice or our handling of your personal information, or wish to inform us of a change or correction to your personal information, would like a copy of the information we collect on you or would like to raise a complaint or comment, please contact your consultant or the Data Protection Officer using the details set out below:
Golden Dust UK Ltd.
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London N1 2GU.
We will respond to any enquiries or complaints received as soon as practicable.
14. Changes to our Notice
We may amend this Notice from time to time. If we make a change to the Notice, the revised version will be posted on our website.. It is your responsibility, and we encourage you, to check the website from time to time in order to determine whether there have been any changes. If we update our Notice, in certain circumstances, we may seek your consent.