- Where: Orlando (Florida), United States.
- What's included: Return flights and three, Five or Seven nights at the 4* Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista ,
- From: London Heathrow
- See: Dubbed the theme park capital of the world, Orlando never fails to amaze - from the magic of Walt Disney World Resort to the hair-rising 'coasters of Universal Orlando Resort™. Golf fans are also bowled over by its 170+ world-class courses.
- Travel dates: Travel on selected dates from May till December 2018 (see Fine Print for details).
- The hotel informs that the City Tax is not included in the rate price and it's to be paid directly at the hotel.
Holidays to Orlando are never complete without a trip to an adventure park – and with lots of options to choose from, you wouldn’t be blamed for spending your entire break trying them all.
- Visit Universal Orlando Resort and explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, in the Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure. The spectacular rides and epic scenery enthrall fans and visitors alike. Don’t leave without treading the cobbles of Diagon Alley and trying the frozen Butterbeer; it’s a delicious way to cool off on hot days.
If you want a thrill, go to Universal's Islands of Adventure and try the Incredible Hulk Coaster. With high-speed and multiple loops, it’s an intense ride for those who love the fast lane.
- See fish, penguins, turtles and much more at SeaWorld Orlando. Combining fascinating nature with thrilling rollercoasters, including the mile-long, 200-foot-tall and 73mph-fast Mako.
- Chill out at i-Drive 360. Located in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive, this dining, shopping and entertainment district has everything. Brush shoulders with the rich and famous at Madame Tussauds, explore the SEALIFE Aquarium, and then see the city from the 400-foot observation wheel of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye – sunset is the best time for a photo op.
- Blend a fun family day out with education at the Kennedy Space Center. Just an hour by car from Orlando, the complex has exhibitions on space exploration, astronaut training simulators and tours of historic launch sites. It’s worth checking rocket launch times before you visit to make sure your trip coincides.
Water parks in Orlando, Florida
- Once you’ve spent a day (or two) strolling around the theme parks, cool off at one of the multitude of water parks and attractions that Orlando holidays have to offer.
- Explore Aquatica, a splashy watery park full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores. Slide, splash and soar like never before on Ray Rush – new for spring 2018! Take the plunge on Ihu’s Breakaway Falls which pits riders face-to-face waiting for the floor to drop. Or why not take some time to relax? Simply drift along the soothing streams of Loggerhead Lane, unwind on a beautiful beach and let the waves wash over you
- Visitors of all ages will love Discovery Cove. You can swim and snorkel, feed exotic birds and even spot families of otters. Drinks, snacks and equipment are covered in the ticket price, so it’s worth going early and staying for the full day.
As a Virgin Holidays customer, you can take an exclusive airboat eco tour with Wild Florida. Travel into protected swamps, learn about exotic animals and take part in a scavenger hunt, all with your own private ranger.
- Mix thrills and chills with a trip to Universal’s Volcano Bay, now open. This water theme park is based around 200-foot-tall volcano Krakatau and features slides for little ones, rides for older kids (and adults) and relaxing shores for quiet time. Head straight for Waturi Beach if you’ve come for a bit of R&R.
- Disney fans can take their pick between two themed water parks, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, where you can take on the Summit Plummet (if you dare).
This fantastic all-suite property is located close to Walt Disney World, within walking distance of Downtown Disney Market Place and Pleasure Island. It is perfectly located on Palm Parkway and in the Disney Village Area. Within easy walking distance of all the restaurants and shops and offering a free scheduled transport to Walt Disney World makes this an ideal location for those non driving guests too.
The hotel was built in 2001. Guests are welcomed at the accommodation, which has a total of 120 rooms. In the air-conditioned establishment, travellers are welcomed at the reception area with 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-in/check-out service. Most storeys can be reached by lift. Amenities include a safe. Wireless internet access in public areas allows guests to stay connected. Among the culinary options available at the hotel are a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a bar. Additional features at the accommodation include a newspaper stand and a playroom. Travellers arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the garage or in the car park. Facilities include a laundry service.
Air conditioning24-hour reception24-hour check-inHotel Safe: 1Lifts: 1Newspaper kiosk: 1Bar(s): 1Games room: 1Restaurant(s): 1Restaurant(s) with high-chairs: 1Conference Room: 1Internet accessWLAN accessLaundry ServiceCar ParkGarage
- Direct dial telephoneSatellite/cable
- TV,Radio,Internet access
- King-size BedCarpeting
- Gym: 1
- Jacuzzi: 1
- Sun loungers: 1
- Children's Pool: 1
- Outdoor Pool(s): 1
- Wheelchair access
- Tea/coffee maker
- Swimming Pool: 1
- Air conditioning (centrally regulated)
- Central Heating
- Double Bed
- Air conditioning (individually regulated)
- Heating (individually regulated)
- Number of Pools: 1
- Heated Pool(s): 1
- Tanning Studio/Solarium: 1
Each of the rooms is appointed with air conditioning, central heating, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The carpeted rooms have a king-sized bed and a sofa bed. There is also a safe. A kitchenette equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a tea/coffee station is also provided as standard. An ironing set is also available for guests' convenience. Little extras, including internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and an alarm clock, contribute to a great stay. Rooms suitable for wheelchair access are bookable. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms. Bathrooms with wheelchair access can also be booked. The establishment offers non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms.
Prices are based on twin sharing basis.
May buy multiple packages as gifts.
Valid for travel on selected dates from April to June 2018.
Valid for selected flights only on some specific dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
Outbound flights will be between 6.15am and 8.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.45am and 10.30pm.
We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
This holiday is 100% protected by Atol.
Includes hand luggage only.
No cancellations or No refundable
Subject to availability.